ABI Day Services are offered in two locations
Peterborough – 5 days/week
City of Kawartha Lakes – 1 day/week
BIAPR ABI Day Services:
- offer a creative and supportive environment where individuals with ABI engage in meaningful activities, based upon their individual strengths and interests.
- are designed to enhance our clients’ recovery and further their community involvement
- are enhanced by students and volunteers who help to facilitate a creative learning environment.
Clients are encouraged to:
- participate in desired activities
- explore and develop new and diverse skills
- define their interests
- participate fully in selecting activities offered on the Monthly Activity calendar.
- access client-directed, individual case planning and management through Coordinated Care
- explore opportunities to become role models for fellow Day Service clients and/or a Peer Mentor.
- engage with the Recreational Therapists and Day Service Facilitators, who are committed to ensuring a positive outcome by developing individual, modified programming