BIAPR serves individuals living with ABI who are at a loss, at a turning point, are facing a barrier, or need a safe place to discuss their issues.
Advocates provide client services coordination and support by:
- working through issues with the client
- working with the client to reach goals and achieve results
- providing links to resources and navigators within their respective communities
When the problems raised by clients are systemic, the System Navigator will:
- focus on cases at a systems level, wherever there are barriers and additional challenges for individuals with ABI.
- assist with navigating the Central East ABI Network
- assist clients in identifying, and ensure accessibility to, appropriate resources