PIA Law and the Toronto ABI Network co-host the Back to School 10th Anniversary Conference. This year’s conference is titled, “Mental Health: Navigating Life After Trauma”. In addition to the conference, the Awards of Excellence in Brain Injury Rehabilitation will be presented in collaboration with the Ontario Brain Injury Association.
This conference will be of special interest to health care professionals who treat, advise and advocate on behalf of the brain injury community.
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (Registration – 7:30 a.m.)
Cocktail reception to follow immediately after the conference.
Regular Cost: $200
Includes conference binder, breakfast buffet, lunch and cocktail reception.
All proceeds from this conference will be donated to the Toronto ABI Network.
The Carlu – 444 Yonge Street, 7th Floor, Toronto. View Google Map
You may enter off College Street (by the Winners and Tim Hortons) or from Yonge Street (south of College). You will find elevators to the 7th floor located across from the escalators.
At this time, the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Dr. Chanth Seyone (Keynote Speaker), Toronto Western Hospital
- Dr. Dory Becker, Omega Medical Associates
- Lindsay Charles, McLeish Orlando
- William Keele, Oatley Vigmond
- Deanna S. Gilbert, Thomson Rogers
- Kylie James, Koru Nutrition
- Kathy Gravel, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Dr. Carolyn Lemsky, Community Head Injury Resource Services
- Vera Nenadovic, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Joanne Smith, Neurocore Physiotherapy & Pilates
- Jaisa Sulit, Proactive Pelvic Health Centre
- Amy Tepperman, Moving EDGEucation
View Conference Agenda
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Conference attendance certificates will be provided to all delegates. Delegates are encouraged to review self-assessment guidelines issued by their professional college or association for continuing education credits or contact their professional college or association for further information.
Please contact Elisa O’Neill by EMAIL.